Random notes, things I want to remember and pics from Tennessee . . .
- Gas when I left PA – $3.45 for regular unleaded
- Lowest I have seen gas in TN – $2.98 for regular unleaded
- Gas is a big issue for me when I am driving, my house uses a LOT!
- Driving my house is a lot more stressful than driving a car. And I have to do a lot more planning, route wise. It’s not so much fun on windy back roads, huh, imagine that!
- A Wal-Mart had chicken livers in their hot deli display. I love chicken livers and am so glad I had my Mom show me how to make them a year or so before she died. Wal-Mart chicken livers . . . well, dry, gross, tasteless pretty much covers it. Glad it was a free sample.
- I am loving getting to see my great nieces, we are taking tomorrow off from the visiting. Parents are working and I really need to clean my house and do some laundry.
- I should have planned my gift choices for the girls a little better. I have glitter from the dress up costumes spread from the front to the back of my house. But the Renn Fairre jingle belts and Fairre Hair were a hit!
- We went up to the campground playground around 3:00 this afternoon. There was still frost on the ground in spots.
- I have read that when you take pictures and there are those orbs of light (See the 2 spots on the pic below) that they are spirits of loved ones. I like to think the 2 spots on this picture are Mom and Scott, visiting the girls with me. Those 2 spots also showed up on a couple of the other pics I took at the same time. I am sure some science person could explain what happens, please don’t bother, let me believe . . .
- I will be spending some more time with the girls and family on Saturday. Build a Bear and dinner out somewhere. Never been to Build a Bear, I may gain a traveling companion after the visit.
- Sunday morning I am heading for FL. Weather.com shows 60 + for the lows for the first few days I am there with highs in the 70’s and 80’s. We shall see . . .
I have collected many quotes over the years, on many subjects, from books I have read or just from seeing it quoted somewhere. I am going to randomly, when I remember, add an inspirational travel quote. Some I have used with my pictures to make posters, and I will add some of them as well.